Proper cleaning and maintenance of you Jacuzzi (ג׳קוזי לחצר) will keep them in good condition and will extend their life so you can enjoy them to the fullest. Here are some Jacuzzi maintenance tips you might want to consider.
1. Clean your Jacuzzi filters (בריכות ספא) at least once every week. Remove dirt and stains which clogging the filter. Use specific Jacuzzi filter cleaners or degreaser for best cleansing performance. Let the cleaner sit on the filter for like 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water using a garden hose for 20 minutes.
2. Keep your Jacuzzi water sanitized to ensure safe swimming and relaxing experience. Balance pH and alkaline levels will keep your heater working perfectly.
3. Cleaners specifically provided for cleaning Jacuzzi are available. Use appropriate cleaners than using bleach or detergents. These household cleaners may damage certain parts of the filter and other components of your Jacuzzi which are sensitive to harsh cleaners.
4. Keep your Jacuzzi (בריכות ספא) covered when not in use. Covers will keep debris out of the pool which can clog and damage the filter. They will also save you some money on energy cost because when spas are covered, heat will retain inside you will not need to use the heater for some time. Jacuzzi covers also provide additional safety as they can prevent the possibility of drowning if kids or small children will fall into the water by accident.
5. Filters must be replaced once a year although there are good quality filters which can last up to 5 years and that is the time that you will need to replace them. Choosing the best filter can save you from additional expenses on new filter each year where you can even change it only after 5 years.