In a small yard, added features like a Jacuzzi can take up valuable space. While you may have limited landscape options, there are plenty of shrubs and trees you can incorporate into the yard to add color and privacy for you and your guests. A Jacuzzi is an ideal feature to have in any yard to spend time with friends or enjoy alone, so use landscaping to complement the Jacuzzi Yard (ג׳קוזי לחצר) rather than hide it on a patio or in an inconspicuous area of the yard.
- Place trees around the property perimeters or corners to offer color, privacy and shade to your yard. Add color to the yard with flowering varieties such as a cherry tree, crape myrtle, dogwood, magnolia or mountain ash. Shade varieties include aspen, birch and beech.
- Install the Jacuzzi in an open area of the yard to make use of the entire space in the landscape, or place it on an available deck or patio for convenient proximity to the home.
- Plant a variety of shrubs around the Jacuzzi (ג’קוזי) to add color and texture into the landscape. For Jacuzzis on a patch of concrete in the yard, use the soil surrounding the concrete to plant shrubs, or use containers to display plants on a deck or patio. Colorful shrubs include azaleas, lilac, barberry, butterfly bush and hydrangea.
- Lay paving stones leading from the backdoor of the home to the Jacuzzi if it’s not located on a deck or patio. Between the paving stones, add ground cover such as thyme or mint to soften the look of the walkway. Alternatively, add a gravel path leading from the backdoor to the Jacuzzi and on to other parts of the yard, such as a garden or reading area.
- Incorporate trees and shrubs of different heights to create depth in the landscape for a spacious feel. Varying heights between trees and shrubs also provide vertical interest and create the illusion of a larger space.
These are few ways so you can utilize the area to develop an awesome Jacuzzi Yard (ג׳קוזי לחצר) and enjoy with the nature’s beauty.