With the ever increasing costs of medical care and prescription drugs, both men and women are quickly learning to recognize and benefit from the natural healing properties of spas. Jacuzzi (ג’קוזי) provides important hydrotherapy as a result of the principles of buoyancy, hydrostatic pressure and water temperature.
Here are some of the benefits of having a Jacuzzi which proves that how essential it is for you:-
- Provides that much needed hydro therapy and hydro massage therapy through ever increasing and developing jet technology to soothe and ease the aches and pains of modern day life.
- Jacuzzi (ג’קוזי) helps to stimulate the release of endorphins into the blood stream thereby easing pain and providing relaxation with a welcome lift or rise in ones mood and feelings.
- Helps to reduce and eliminate mental stress, tension, anxiety & depression all of those things that seem to go with the daily stress and strain. It produces an overall good healthy feeling that boosts one’s mind and spirit at the same time.
- It soothes and eases those tired & aching muscles and joints..
- Helps to improve one’s mobility & range of motion.
- Helps to reduce arthritis & chronic pain.
- Hydro Therapy with semi buoyancy reduces body pressure on the joints providing much needed solace and extra movement as simply being submerged in water will substantially reduces body weight.
- This aqua therapy can help assist a quick recovery from injuries and illness.
- It helps to induce a more relaxed, refreshing and deeper sleep.
- The warm water dilates the veins in the body which increases blood circulation. This dilation in the blood vessels helps to reduce blood pressure.
At the same time a Jacuzzi (ג’קוזי) helps to increase white blood cells which increases antibodies and thus helps to strengthen the immune systems and help fight against infection.