Trampoline pads are essential part and provide the needed safety for your children while the trampoline is in use. There are a number of factors to take into consideration though when purchasing your pads and so we have put together a buying guide to help you.
1. Measure Your Trampoline – You measure your trampoline from the most outer points on your trampoline frame. Not the trampoline bed, even though this would seem a logical way to do so. The manufacturers all use the measurements which reference to the most outer points of the trampoline frame.
2. Choose the Pad – If you are buying a replacement trampoline pad, yours is either rotten, faded or disintegrated. Generally the pads that are replaced are the cheaper brands that were manufactured poorly to start with.
3. Stop Your Trampoline Pads From Disintegrating Again – There are two options you can choose from here. The first is to purchase a decent trampoline cover which protects the trampoline from harmful weather conditions when not in use. The second is to store them away during the winter climate.
4. Colour and the Difference – No difference as far as we know and we have been manufacturing trampoline pads for a number of years. Green seems the most viable option and generally the most popular.
5. Trampoline Pads Are Not Universal – Not all trampoline pads are universal, due to the fact that there are a number of different trampoline designs on the market. Some trampolines have the trampoline safety net poles come straight through the padding and others are integrated with the pads. One thing to bear in mind as well is the shape of your trampoline as this is a vital aspect.